There are many ways to give, but however you give, rest assured your donations are handled responsibly.
Please note: Donation receipts for tax-exemptions/benefits where applicable are issued based on the IMI Chapter you donate through. IMI Canada, a registered charity in Canada, will provide receipts for Canadian tax exemption benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is IMI Canada a registered Charity?
- Yes, IMI Canada is a registered charity with the CRA.
- Our charity registration number is: 83414 0048 RR 0001
- What are your Administrative Costs?
- We aim to work with the lowest possible administrative costs while also maximizing the efficiency of our programs for our beneficiaries. Accordingly, we have established a 10% administrative cost.
- Our administrative costs support essential functions that keep our organization running in a reliable and compliant manner. This includes administrative, technology, finance, legal, donor services and media outreach.
- These costs help to sustain our organization, and allow our projects to proceed in order to help as many people as we can.
- How can I get a tax receipt for my donation?
- If you choose to donate via the forms on this website:
- You will automatically recieve a tax reciept within a few minutes of your donation.
- If you choose to donate via a different method and would like a tax receipt:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org following the donation with your mailing address, full legal name and donation cause.
- You will receive a tax receipt at the end of the month. Please allow 14 business days at the start of the next month to receive this.
- Please note: if we do not receive this information, we will be unable to issue you a tax receipt.
- Is there another way I can send my donation?
- Yes, you can send donations via an e-transfer, bank transfer, cheque or even through CanadaHelps.
- Please see the "More Ways to Give" section below for more information.
More Ways To Give
- Mail to: 113 Miller Road, Oakville, ON, L6H 1J8, Canada
- Payable to: Imamia Medics International-Canada, Inc
- Email: email@example.com
- Limited to $10,000
- Bank/Wire Transfer
- Account name: Imamia Medics International-Canada Inc.
- Bank Account #: 101-988-4
- Branch #: 06512
- Financial Institution #: 003
- Swift Code: ROYCCAT2
- ABA #: 021000021
- Financial Institution: Royal Bank of Canada, 1545 Steeles Ave E, Toronto, ON M2M 3Y7
- Account: Imamia Medics International-Canada Inc.
- Donate via CanadaHelps